- One-touch simple calibration.
- Output range can be arbitrarily set in the range of from 0-1 mg/l to 0-3 mg/l in the field.
- Line segment output is available for output signals.
- Easy confirmation of inter-electrode applied voltage/current characteristic (plateau characteristic). This allows understanding of the detailed sensor characteristics in the application.
- Rotating electrode/ceramic bead cleaning has been improved to realize further effective and continuous automatic cleaning.
- Easy-to-maintain (-clean) cell construction.
|Measured Object||Free chlorine in tap water|
|Measuring System||Polarographic method using rotating electrode|
|Measuring Range||۰ to 3 mg/l|
|Output Range||Can switch between arbitrary ranges (each between 0 to 1 mg/l and 0 to 3 mg/l)|
|Output Signal||۴ to 20mA DC (load resistance: 550 Ω or less) or 1 to 5V DC (output resistance : 300 Ω or less)|
|Sample Conditions||Temperature: 0 to 50℃|
pH: 6.5 to 7.5
Flow Rate: 0.1 to 2.5 l/min
Pressure: 1 to 150 kPa
۱۰۰ to 740 kPa (when a dedicated sampling unit is provided)
Conductivity: 100 to 300 μS/cm
SS (Suspended Solid): 10 mg/l or less
|Electrode||Indicating electrode: Rotating gold electrode|
Reference electrode: Silver electrode (with Pt1000 RTD installed)
|Electrode Cleaning||Ceramic bead cleaning|
|Ambient Temperature||-۳۰ to 70℃|
|Installation||Indoor (Outdoor use requires protection against rain.) (Direct sunlight must be avoided.)|
|Power Supply||۱۰۰/۱۱۰/۲۰۰/۲۲۰ V AC ±۱۰ %, ۵۰/۶۰ Hz|
|Weight||Approx. 6 kg|
% display shows value relative to the upper limit of a range.
|Linearity||±۵ % of full scale|
|Repeatability||۲ % of full scale|
|Stability||Zero drift; ±۱ % of full scale/month or less|
Span drift; -10 % of full scale/month or less
|Response time||Approx. 2 min (90 % response time)|