- Simple, one-touch calibration. Automatic sensor self-diagnostics (zero point, slope, response) during calibration.
- Output range can be set in the field in case when the span is 1 mg/l or more. Remote switching 2-range capability is available.
- Line-segment function available for output signal.
- Simple verification of applied voltage/current characteristics (Plateau characteristic) between electrodes. Allows detailed knowledge of sensor characteristics for the target application to be obtained.
- Improvements to rotating electrodes and glass bead cleaning have been added for even more effective automatic continuous cleaning.
- Waterjet cleaning can be applied for the purpose of particularly dirty applications.
- Easily maintained (easy-to-clean) cell construction.
- Available for special version (for free chlorine measurement) designed to cope with very high concentrations of combined chlorine.
|Measurement object||Free chlorine or residual chlorine (total chlorine) in water|
|Measurement method||Rotating electrode type polarographic system|
|Measurement range||۰ to 10 mg/l (mg/l used as concentration units per JIS K0101 and municipal water test methods)|
|Output range||Can be freely set within ranges with spans of 1 mg/l or greater|
|Output signal||۴ to 20 mA DC (load resistance, 550 Ω Max.) or 1 to 5 V DC (output resistance, 300 Ω Max.)|
|Sample conditions||Temperature: 0 to 50℃|
pH: 3 to 9
Flow: 1 to 4 l /min, for pure water or municipal water application.
۵ to 10 l /min, for raw water or sea water application.
۱۰ to 20 l /min, for secondary sewage treatment application.
Pressure: 20 to 500 kPa
|Electrodes||Measuring electrode: Rotating platinum electrode|
Reference electrode: Platinum electrode (built-in Pt1000 Ω RTD)
|Ambient Temperature||-۵ to 55℃|
|Ambient Humidity||۵ to 95 % RH (non-condensing)|
|Installation||Indoors (A separate rainproof cover is required for outdoor installation. Avoid direct sunlight.)|
|Power Supply||۱۰۰/۱۱۰/۲۲۰ V AC ±۱۰ %, ۵۰/۶۰ Hz|
|Weight||Approx. 65 kg (for pure water)|
(Percent display is computed with respect to whichever of output range 1 or output range 2 has the highest upper range value)
|Drift||Zero drift: ±۱ %/month Max.|
Span drift: -5 %/month Max.
|Response time||Displayed as 90 % response time|
For pure water: Approx. 2 min
For raw water (1-cylinder): Approx. 4 min
For raw water (2-cylinder): Approx. 4 min