- Equipped with a microprocessor, allowing provision of advanced performance and high reliability.
- Enhanced self-testing functions such as detection of a disconnected lamp, a converter check, and upper and lower limit alarms.
- Provided with multiple functions such as automatic zero calibration.
- Compact and lightweight. The system allows access from the front, offering easy maintenance.
- Use of the surface scattering-light measuring method eliminates the measurement errors caused by contamination of the cell port.
- Signal smoothing as a measure against air bubbles in water samples.
Turbidity of tap water, sewage, river water and water used in general processes
|Measuring method||Surface scattering light measurement|
|Measuring range||۰-۲ to 0-2000 mg/l|
|Display units||mg/l (standard) or degrees (selectable)|
|Output range||Manual selection from 3 ranges at converter or by remote range switch.|
Auto-range selection from 3ranges with configurable switching points.
The three ranges can be set in any size within the measuring range.
|Analog output||۴ to 20 mA DC (Maximum load resistance: 550 Ω) or 1 to 5 V DC (output resistance: 100 Ω or less)|
|Digital output signals||RS-232C|
|Contact output||Maintenance output, Failure output, Range output, Configurable contact pair for (a) high and low alarm limits or (b) auto-calibration signal or (c) auto-cleaning signal.|
|Contact input||Remote range switching|
|Automatic cleaning||Water jet cleaning (with configurable time cycles)|
|Calibration||Zero/Span, Automatic or Manual calibration|
|Ambient temperature||-۵ to 50℃|
|Ambient humidity||۵ to 95 % RH (non-condensing)|
|Installation||Indoors (measures to provide waterproofing are optionally required for outdoor installation.)|
|Sample water condition||Flow rate: 1.5 to 2 l/min|
Temperature: 0 to 50℃ (however, the ambient temperature must be no higher than +30℃)
|Power supply||۱۰۰/۱۱۰ V AC, 50/60 Hz or 200/220 V AC, 50/60 Hz|
|Linearity (using Kaolin)||When the upper limit of span is 1000 mg/l or less: ±۲ % of the upper limit of span|
|Repeatability||۲ % of the upper limit of span|
|Response Time||۲ minutes or less (90 % response, with a sampling system, flow rate of 3 l/min)|